What is one of the super-easy way to customize your WordPress Website? It’s the Drag and Drop page builder for WordPress.
In the past few years, page builders didn’t exist, so we had to create our landing page and even complete the Website from scratch.
With WordPress page builders, you can create, edit, and customize your Websites easily (without any coding skills). Today I’m going to list out 10 Best Drag and Drop Page Builders available for WordPress Websites.
1. Why use a Drag-and-Drop Page Builder for Website
- Creating and customizing a Website is a bit difficult for beginners.
- You don’t need to have any coding knowledge.
- Creating, Editing, and Customizing is easy with Drag and Drop page builders.
- Designs are Flexible, which means no responsiveness issues.
- It DIY (Do It Yourself), it means it’s not necessary to hire a professional designer.
- Their functionality adds ease to your workflow.
- Creating pages like WooCommerce Cart/Add to Cart, Product Gallery, and Landing pages are super-easy
- Creating Footers and Headers with a lot of functionality like Navigation Menu is hassle-free.
- The Social share, Testimonials, and Countdown timer to help increase the UX.
- Animated Headlines are used to pinpoint the user’s focus.
2. How to Choose the best Page Builder?
To choose the Best Drag and Drop Website Builder, you need to have these answers.
- Every WordPress page builder has its feature set.
- If one page builder has most themes, the other comes with a ton of functionality.
- Every Page Builder has a unique interface some are easier to use than others.
- Prices may vary a lot depending upon the page builder you are choosing.
3. List of the Best Drag and Drop Page Builder for WordPress
Well, for the people with a little rush, here’s a quick list. I will talk about every WordPress page builder thoroughly. But feel free to check them out right away.
- Beaver Builder
- Divi Builder
- WP Page Builder
- Visual Composer
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin
- Thrive Architect
- WP Bakery
4. How I gave the rank to these WordPress Page Builders?
I tried and tested every page builder. All these page builders are arranged based on these ranking factors.
- Speed – What is the average loading time of the landing page, Web-Page, and complete Website?
- Themes and Layouts – Page Builders have their set of themes and layouts, but how many options do they provide?
- Flexibility – How much adaptability the page builder has?
- Responsiveness – One of Google’s ranking factors includes the responsivity of a Website.
- Functionality – How many customization options the page builder provides?
- Comparing the Free (if available) and Paid version of the page builder
- How much compatible the page builder is with most of the WordPress theme?
Let’s Break down the features of every page builder so you can choose the best option for your Website.
1- Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is one of the best page builder plugins for WordPress. It’s by far the most user-friendly page builder available on the market.
It comes with a front-end visual editor with which you can customize with live preview. Beaver Builder is also the best WordPress landing page builder with Drag and Drop sections. You can build a Jaw-Dropping landing page in minutes.
Beaver Builder fills the crave of potential users who are looking for something creative than the old stuff. It has 30+ pre-built Website demos for the people looking for the kick start.
You can save the templates while customizing for later use. Beaver Builder has a free and premium version. The pro version is starting at $99, and you can use it on unlimited Websites.
For white-label, there’s an agency plan of $399 available.
The Drag and Drop functionality of the Beaver Builder allows you to have full control over your Website. All these points make Beaver Builder top on our list.
Quick Features List – 9 Reasons to choose Beaver Builder
- Its the most user-friendly page builder available on the market
- The best Drag and Drop WordPress landing page builder.
- Front-end visual editor with Live Preview
- 30+ pre-built sites to get started quickly.
- A free lite vhgYjfgytersion is available.
- You can use it on unlimited Websites with a $99 pro version.
- White-Label it with a $399 agency plan.
- Get full control over your Website with the Drag and Drop functionality of Beaver Builder.
- Compatible with many popular WordPress Themes (including Astra).
Elementor is one of the best-selling WordPress page builders of all time. And it’s been there for many reasons. The Drag and Drop functionality of Elementor with live preview makes it super useful.
It has a user-friendly interface with which you can easily create a complete Website by just dragging and dropping.
It comes with a free and pro version. The free version is powerful enough to crave your creative hunger. For the Elementor pro, the prices start from $49 (for one site) and go up to $199 (for unlimited sites).
As for the feature set of both the versions, it is your choice and need of the Website. But with Elementor pro, there are many features like 26 widgets for formulating the pages for any niche. The Elementor templates customized for better UX and responsiveness.
The widgets like Products, Add to cart, and Checkout makes creating a Website a whole lot easier. You can also save Elementor widgets and Elementor Templates for later use in other projects.
Quick Features List – 9 Reasons to choose Elementor
- The free version is powerful enough to create an astonishing site.
- User-friendly interface with drag and drop functionality.
- Elementor free lite version and Elementor pro are available.
- Full customization power even with the free version.
- There is a dedicated library for Elementor templates, headers, footers, call-to-action, and other sections.
- The paid version starts from $49 (a lot less compared to other plugins).
- Powerful widgets to include videos, images, texts, icons, buttons, social icons, and timers.
- 100% Compatible with 50 Top-Selling WordPress themes of all time (and more).
- Save templates and widgets for later use in other projects.
3- Divi Builder
Divi has made its name quite well in the WordPress community. Its a product of Elegant Themes. As with all the Elegant Themes products, you have to buy a membership account to access all the plugins, themes, and support (dedicated) from Elegant Themes.
The full access Membership account of Divi starts at only $89.
It is a powerful WordPress Drag-and-Drop page builder for WordPress. Divi Elegant Themes is a WYSIWYG editor (you only get what you preview during customization).
Divi gives you the ultimate control over your Website with all it’s powerful customization features. You can add your CSS to input a unique element.
With Divi, you get the full Design Galore, Inline text editing, Global designs, and Custom CSS control.
Quick Features List – 6 Reasons to choose Divi Page Builder
- Robust features to build something amazing.
- Beautiful templates.
- Custom CSS control.
- WYSIWYG editor.
- The membership account starts only from $89.
- Drag-and-Drop page builder with live preview.
4- GeneratePress with Sections
GeneratePress is a free theme. With the pro section add-on of $49.95, you can add a drag-and-drop page builder.
With GeneratePress page builder, you can quickly build a stunning Website. You need to have the sections ready, and then you can use them anywhere in your projects. The GeneratePress Premium Theme has 12 modules (with sections).
The customization options of GeneratePress templates, headers, footers, colors, and fonts give you complete control over your site.
It’s fast and easy to use. GeneratePress Premium Theme is for beauty and speed. Edit the layout with WordPress live editor.
Quick Features List – 6 Reasons to choose GeneratePress
- GeneratePress Free theme is available.
- Requires 30kb of resources.
- Site library.
- Premium version only for $49.95.
- Show the users the CopyRight message at the bottom of your site.
- Sections feature.
5- WP Page Builder
WP Page Builder is the free WordPress page builder. It has a user-friendly interface.
WP Page Builder has some advanced features some of theme are.
- Customize font styles and colors.
- Beautiful pre-designed templates.
- Built-in blocks.
- Bulk number of add-ons.
- WordPress widget support
- Library to save custom blocks and add-ons.
- Beautifully designed shape dividers.
- Developer options.
- Perfect Parallax effect.
The pre-designed templates help reduce the time-frame of Website creation. You can quickly build a stunning Website with the Drag-and-Drop page builder. With the perfect tool in hand, you can go beyond your imagination and create something amazing.
Quick Features List – 6 Reasons to choose GeneratePress
- The WP page builder is free.
- User-friendly interface with advanced features.
- Drag-and-Drop page builder.
- Pre-designed section to help reduce the time frame of Website creation.
- Custom CSS is available.
- All of the add-ons are free.
6- Visual Composer
Visual Composer is one of the best page builders available. The Visual Composer gives you complete control over your Website with its Front-end and Back-end functionality,
You can edit and preview your Website at the same time. And with the back-end, it more of a grid-based interface with drag and drop modules. Visual Composer is one of the best page builders sold on CodeCanyon. It is by built developers of WpBakery.
You get over 50 premium content elements, 100 pre-defined layouts, and functionalities like custom CSS.
Quick Features List – 5 Reasons to choose Visual Composer
- Drag and drop page builder to create, edit, and customize the page layouts.
- Three editors with front-end, back-end, and tree view.
- It costs only $59.
- 50 Premium content elements, 100 pre-defined layouts, and over 200 third party add-ons are available.
7- Page Builder by SiteOrigin
Page Builder by SiteOrigin has a free version available. And the premium version costs only $29. It makes creating pixel-perfect designs on a grid-based page easy so that the website adapts to every device.
With widget bundle blocks, you can start putting your designs into reality. Add the buttons, images, maps, and sliders. You’ll get everything you need in SiteOrigin Widget Bundle.
You can create any layout and know that it will load faster. Because, every line of code has a purpose, with no character out of place. You can always go back to your designs with the History browser.
SiteOrigin page builder’s Toolbar has all the functions you need in place and super easy to use because of drag-and-drop functionality.
Quick Features List – 5 Reasons to choose Page Builder by SiteOrigin
- SiteOrigin page builder’s toolbar is easy to use and has elements like row and widgets to add to your design.
- The free version includes a large number of widgets.
- SiteOrigin page builder is 5 to 100 times lighter than other popular grid systems.
- Create pixel-perfect designs that adapt to every device.
- You can always go back to your recent edits with History Preview.
Oxygen is a software that works a bit differently than other page builders. Since it has its sandbox module which is connected to WordPress but it’s still separate.
The lifetime membership costs only $99. You can use it on unlimited no. of Websites it comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Quick Features List – 5 Reasons to choose Oxygen
- One set price costs only $99 and you can use it on unlimited no. of Websites with lifetime support and updates.
- It has an easy to use interface with tons of tools.
- It comes with the 60 days money-back guarantee.
- Oxygen can be used alongside other page builders like Beaver Builder and Elementor.
9- Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is the best landing page builder for WordPress. It is built for conversion focussed Websites. It is built by Thrive Themes the company that sells themes and plugins.
Thrive Architect comes with over 270 pre-built landing page layouts. With Thrive Architect you can create super stunning landing pages, blog pages, and sales pages. The drag and drop page builder functionality gives you a complete code-free environment.
You can get started with the single-site price of $67 or buy the $19 per month Thrive Membership.
Quick Features List – 5 Reasons to choose Visual Composer
- The best landing page builder available.
- Comes with over 270 pre-built landing page layouts.
- The super-easy user interface.
- The single site license is only for $67 or you can buy the $19 Thrive Membership.
- The drag and drop page builder gives you a complete code-free environment.
10- Wp Bakery
Wp Bakery is a powerful page builder that works for both front-end and back-end. It has a powerful grid builder, 3rd party shortcode mapper, and elements preset.
It is one of the most popular plugins on CodeCanyon. Wp Bakery works with any theme, you can manage the CSS easily, and extend with API. It is super popular because of its functionality, and ease of use.
It is multilingually supported so that you can translate it in any language. WpBakery has over 50 premium content elements and over 100 pre-defined layouts, it has 200 third party add-ons. The 40 unique grid design elements make your design good in every aspect.
Quick Features List – 4 Reasons to choose WpBakery
- The front-end and back-end editor to get the most out of a page builder.
- You can extend it with API.
- It is multilingual supported.
- WpBakery has over 50 premium content elements, 200 third party add-ons, and 40 unique grid design elements.
No matter what page builder you are choosing, remember to put every aspect into consideration. The page Builder should give you complete support and all the designing aspects you need to create a perfect design.
If you are looking for the best free Page Builder then choose, Elementor.
For the more advanced options when you want to buy the premium version with exceptional features you should choose, Elementor Pro, Beaver Builder, Oxygen, or Divi Builder.
Remember, these are all my recommendations and you should compare and find the best option for your Website.
Cons of Page Builders
Everything has some downsides, whether its Coding or Drag and Drop. But with the Drag and Drop page builders, there are some cons.
- You are bound to using only the functionalities of the page builder (if you don’t know CSS or Java).
- If the page builder doesn’t update regularly and lacks the functionality you’re not gonna stand in the long run.
But the cons concept isn’t limited to just page builders. There are cons even in the coding world.
- If you want to build a site from scratch with the coder or by yourself its gonna take a lot of gigantic time.
- You’re gonna need a team to do the work and it’s not going to be cheap.
- If you mess up something, go and check line by line and much more.
Page Builder has Drawbacks, Now What?
Like I said earlier, just because the coded Websites load a much faster, you cannot push the page builders off the cliff.
There are some ways with which you can make your Website a lot faster. And some of them are.
- Choose the best Hosting Service.
- Using caching services will make the Website a lot faster.
- Compress Images and optimize them for better page loading like lazy loading. And much more.
If you want to increase the SEO of your Website here are 17 simple ways to boost SEO on your WordPress Website.
If this guide helped you share it with your friends. And feel free to ask me any questions in the comments section.